Monday, October 20, 2008

All about me

My name is Jonny and I'm 15 years old and I'm studying in ETPC. My birthday is on February, so I'm Aquarius. I'm not very tall and I've brown hair and green eyes. I use to be a little shy in the starts of a relationship. My pet is a budgerigard called Confit. I love football and I play in a team called Barcino ( but really, I would like to play for another team). Every night that Barça plays here, I go with my grandfather to see the match. Anotner sport that I also like is sky.




I like to travell too, and the best place that I've visited until now is Venice. I would like to be a football player in the futur but, how I know that it's impossible , I'm thinking to go to Las Vegas to be a CSI.




My favourite music grup is Jonas Brothers and my favourite TV progam was Dragon Ball until I discovered The Inspector Poirot, a detective's programme based on the novells by Agatha Christie.




No comments: