Monday, October 20, 2008

All about me...


Hey, I'm a student of 4th. I have one little sister called Carla. She's 11. Basically my hobbies are: Taking photos, meeting friends, going out, watching films and going to the cinema, ... (The typical things that everyone writes) I like a lot doing new things and having new expiriences and I love traveling. I'd love to work in something that makes me travel a lot and taking a lot of photos. I practise my English writing to a Yorkshire girl called Alice. This summer I went to her house and I stayed with her family during two weeks. I enjoyed very much living with an english family and I really recomend it to anyone that want to learn English. After she and her sister went to Barcelona for visiting it. They had a great time. XOX
*** BCN girl ***

No comments: