Thursday, October 30, 2008

All about me

My name is Fernando and I'm seventeen years old. I'm studying 2n Batxillerat and I have a lot of friends. My hobby is playing football with my friends and going to parties.I also writting and reading books and play computer games online. I'm a inteligent person, nice, stressful and like talking with people and studying their problems. I'm living in Barcelona with my parents. My father works in a office and my mother works cleaning the house. In the world of the music, I like more groups of music, for example coldplay, iron maiden, megadeth, etc.. I sing in a music group with my friends. My favourite food is hamburger and spaguetis, I eat a lot. My friends are very good people and they have a big hearts because they help me in a problems of my live.

No comments: