Monday, October 20, 2008

All about Lluís

Hi!!

My name is Lluís and I'm fifteen years old. I was born in Barcelona and I have lived there all my life. I'm studying for E.S.O. certificate in ETPClot. I live with my family and we are five in my house. My hobbies are: playing computer games (WoW, especially), watching films and meeting friends. I love this computer game called World Of Warcraft, it's very fun to play with your friends online and cooperate with them . I like to study biology, so in the future I will became a biologist. Maybe I'll get married, but actually I haven't found a good girl, and maybe I'll buy my own car and flat. Perhaps I won't have enough money but dreams are free!

4 comments:

English Language Student said...

It can't be possible lluís!


"Dream is free" is my personal phrase!!! hahaha


stop playing wow, it'll make you sick.


***BCN girl***

English Language Student said...

noo wow it's a lovely game and very vicious!
it's another kind of play with your friends, but in a computer online...

English Language Student said...

I agree

English Language Student said...

wow is the best @#&% in human life