Monday, October 20, 2008

All about Laia! =D


Hello my name is Laia, I'm 14 years old. I like draw manga. On fridays at 6.00 to 8.00 h in the afternoon I go to a painting school.
I've got one little sister, her name is Mireia, she is 10 years old.
I like to sing a lot, but bot in public. If I sing in public my face turns red! =S

My favourite music groups are High School Musical and Camp Rock. My favourite song from Camp Rock are This is Me and Who will I be. =P

My favourite singers are Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale and more.

I usually meet with my friends, but in weekdays I don't, because I do my homework.

My favourite colours are Pink and Purple, but I prefer other colours when I boy clothes, shoes... etc. My favourite shops are: Bershka, Stradivarius, Bijou Brigitte and Claire's and every shoes shops.

I like to play videogames, I've got WII, PLAY STATION2, NINTENDO DS LITE, A LAPTOP...

My favourite videogames that I have are: Sims2, wii fit, de Blob, Hannah montana World tour, Harvest Moon, Singstar...

My favourite TV series are: Waverly Place Wizards, Hannah Montana, Pichi Pichi Pitch (Pure),

Lalola...etc

My favourite food are: Doritos, Twisters, (chips in general), beef, soup, chocolate, vainilla ice cream... (everything sweet) and jam!

And this is all about me!

No comments: