Monday, October 20, 2008

*ALL ABOUT JUDIT*


Hi ! I'm 13 years old, I have one sister, her name is Noelia, she is 9 years old.

I like to exdercise, my favourite sports are basketball and swimming. I like eat my favourite food is pasta and pizza , meat too. I'm a student of 3th ESO.

My treasures are my clothes, because I love go shopping with my friends, and we buy a lot of clothes, my favourites shop are Bershka, Stradivarius, Zara etc... My favourite shoes clothes is Mari Paz, and Bershka too.

In my free time, after school, I do my homework and msn, and now I am going to an english class (academy). My favourite hobbie is singing, because I love to sing and in the future I will be a singer.

But I love going to the DISCOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :D I love dancing!

My favourite actress is Cameron Diaz. And my favourite singer are Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Demi Lobato, Angy, Jonas Brothers and Pignoise.

When I go to the DISCOOO!!!! I go up in the stages of the DISCOOOO!!!

My favourite TV program is OT in special the singer MANU CASTELLANO! I love he.



1 comment:

English Language Student said...

Hi Judit! We are agree in some options =D
I like go to Bershka shop situated in Barcelona =O I usually go to Glorias shopping centre and I go to Stradivarius too.
Do you know that Stradivarius is a brand of a very old and fantastic violin? I like sing too and I know who is Manu Castellano, the new celebrity of most girl who watch OT in the TV.
I prefer Anabel, because she sings very well, I never listen Manu singing, someday you can show me how does he sings ok?
See You Soon! =P
PD. I'm the same person who writes to Helena! =)