Monday, March 9, 2009

Second Term Exam Review

1.Past simple and past continious practise.

Last saturday, in the morning I stayed in my house, and I and my sister played in the wii, in two games, mario kart and sing it hsm3, and at 12 o'clock I will go to hairdresser, at 13'15 I will arrive at home and I'll lunch with my sister, after arrive my parents and we going to my village in Valencia, where the name of the village is Xert, when we arrived, it's was very very windy.
The next day, sunday, my sister and me up at 8 o'clock, because my sister could'nt sleep, we will prepare the breakfast in the table, and at 9:00 my parents wake up and we'll breakfast together, after we going to my grandparents' house, and with my cousins and my aunts and my granparents and my parents and my sister lunch together, and at 4 o'clock we will come to Barcelona.

2. Future forms practise

-This saturday I am going to the disco with my friends.
-Today I am going to do my homework.
-I am going to my grandmother's house to lunch every friday.
-I promised Laia we will go to a Vanessa Hudgens concert.
-Helena and me will go to Villa del Rio.

3. Modal Verbs Practice

-My grandmother must be in her house, because she must to do the dinner.
-My mother might be talking in the phone.
-My father should be reading a book in the house, because he loves read.
-I can't present to Operacion Triunfo, because I am not 16 years old.


No comments: