Monday, February 16, 2009

The future tense

GOING TO...

+ This weekend I'm going to visit my friends in Lleida and celebrate carnival there on Saturday, and the same day I'm going to return to Barcelona and going shopping with my friends,

+ The next month I'm going to play tennis at a sports centre.
And I'm going to visit my aunt, uncle and my cousins in Cáceres.

+ In July my favourite singer is going to go on tour and I've got the tickets to see her! her single is identified, so then guess the singer!

WILL...

+ I will meet with my friends this Saturday because I want to buy a new sweter and I need to buy a present for my dad too.

+ Tomorrow I'll do my homework because I need to finish it if I want to see you on Friday.

+ I won't answer the door if someone calls, I'm alone at home now, so I can't go out now.

No comments: