Thursday, December 4, 2008

My favourite outfit

Aparence and personality
Hi! I'm 18 years old and I'm talkative, helpful and energetic. I'm very optimistic and I love laughing with my friends. I like sports and go to the cinema with my family. I'm very energetic and do very things, but I love staying in my house. Also I'm impatient and nervous.

Favourite clothes
I like comfortable clothes for every day, but I love formal clothes (for example: dresses, shoes, bags..etc). I wear informal and comfortable clothes (for exemple: shirts, trousers, boots, trainers..etc).

Outfit special
My favourite outfit is a red thight shirt , black trousers and black shoes, because I like wear formal and simple clothes. I think that the clothe more important is the shoes. And I wear formal clothes when I go in important events and visiting my boyfriend.

No comments: