Thursday, December 4, 2008

My favourite outfit

Apparence and personality
Hi! I'm from soain, and I'm 17 years old. I'm shorter than other people my age. I'm energetic, intelligent and funny but sometimes I'm also serious. I like reading and watching tv but also I like play sports.

Favourite clothes.
My favourite clothes are a jeans with a T-shirt and trainers or boots. I like confortable clothes and informal clothes to go to school, but when I go to another place I like clothes confortable but also formal clothes. Usually I wear jeans, t-shirts, shirts, boots and trainers.

My favourite outfit
I like jeans because it's more confortable to walk and to go to a lot of places and Ilike to go to the school. I like wear blue clothes and black clothes, because this colour of clothes it's more formal for me.

No comments: