1. British Council Job Page - play the games, take the quiz and read the story.
2. Jobs - here you will practice matching descriptions of what people do to the job title.
3. Create a new blog post.
- Write down the jobs that people in your family do. Then describe what a person who has this job does. For example: My dad is a plumber. A plumber fixes water pipes, baths, and toilets.
- Then write about a job that you would like to have and describe what a person who has this job does. For example: I want to be a doctor. A doctor helps people when they are ill.
5. Create a new blog post.
- Write 3 sentences using the present simple tense and 3 sentences using the present continuous tense.